BE IN THE ROOM WHERE IT HAPPENS.
Tickets are available through the Orpheum Theatre box office and Ticketmaster. Check Ticketmaster.com regularly for additional ticket releases. A digital lottery will be held for each performance of HAMILTON — full details are below.
Before you buy, verify that your tickets are from an authorized seller. Tickets obtained from sources other than the Orpheum Theatre Box Office or Ticketmaster may be counterfeit or overpriced. Call 901-525-3000 if you have any questions or concerns.
Please note: The majority of tickets were sold during the Verified Fan and in-person on-sales on May 3.
HAMILTON Digital Lottery
A digital lottery for HAMILTON tickets will begin in conjunction with the show’s first performance (July 9) in Memphis at the Orpheum Theatre. Forty (40) tickets will be sold for every performance for $10 each. The digital lottery will open at 11am CT on Sunday, July 7, for tickets to the Tuesday, July 9, performance. Subsequent digital lotteries will begin two days prior to each performance.
How to Enter
• Use the official app for HAMILTON, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store (http://hamiltonmusical.com/app).
• You can also visit http://hamiltonmusical.com/lottery to register.
• The lottery will open at 11am CT two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9am CT the day prior to the performance.
• Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent at approximately 11am CT the day prior to the performance via email and SMS (if mobile number is provided).
• No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
• Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
• Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
• Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4pm CT the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email. Tickets not claimed by 4pm CT the day prior to the performance are forfeited.
• Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning 2 hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.
Patrons must be 18 years or older and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the name used to enter. Tickets are non-transferable. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice.
Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases. Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales final — no refunds or exchanges. Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve the chances of winning.