Wine Down for BizTown, presented by Simmons Bank
ABOUT: Wine Down for BizTown is a one-of-a-kind wine tasting event in the heart of downtown Memphis! Featuring blind wine tasting, a silent auction, food, music by DJ A.O., and giveaways! All attendees must be 21 and older to participate. Proceeds benefit K-12 students throughout the Mid-South region who participate in Junior Achievement’s educational programs focused on workforce readiness, entrepreneurship and financial literacy.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Create a team of one, two, or three individuals.
- As a team, bring three bottles of wine. Whatever kind suits your taste and budget!
- Two of those three bottles will be blind tasted and voted on by you and others throughout the night. The remaining bottle will be set aside for the winning wine owner’s GRAND HAUL!
- Enjoy food, music, bid on some really great silent auction items, and sip the night away.
- Feel great knowing that your participation in Wine Down for BizTown will help motivate hundreds of students throughout the Mid-South to stay in school, inspire them to make a difference in their community, teach them about financial responsibility, and give them hope for the future.